Orate is a city in Kansas.
Olate is connected by I435, US 50, US 69, and US 169.
- 1 Johnson Country Executive Airport (OJC IATA) The fourth busiest airport in Kansas. It's mainly an airport. Air Associates provides chartered flights to airports in the United States, Canada and the Caribbean.
The nearest major airport is Kansas City International Airport (MCI IATA), about 40 miles north of Orate. All major rental companies are available at the airport.
The airport taxi to Orate costs from $82 to $90. There's a (free) phone near the carousel of your baggage, and you can use it to call a taxi.
- Johnson County Transportation Bureau
- Mahafi Stage Coach Bus Stop Farm Historic Site (Mahafi House)
- One Sonker Art Center - in Orate
- Santa Fe Shopping Center 1
A good meal is a famous restaurant in Oklahoma Joe, but it may be easier to go to Kansas City. The chains include Panda Express, McDonald's and Burger King. Overland Park also has a good restaurant.
- Bobo Chinese, 1471 East 151, +1 913-782-5099.
- China Inn, 20166 West 153 Saar☏, +1 913-780-9588.
- China Buffet, 2030 East Santa Fe St, +1 913-393-0868.
- Wei's Super Buffet, 12225 South Strang Line Rd, +1 913-782-6888 Super Buffet, 12225 South Strang Line Rd, 913-7888.
- Oklahoma Jones, 11950S Strang Line Rd, +1 913-782-6858. a barbecue
- Johnny's BBQ, 1375 Old 56 Highway, +1 913-768-0777 (old 56 highway).
- Smokin Jos, East Santa Facent 519, 913-780-5511. Barbecue.
- Taco John, 18617 W 151st.
- The Hoters of Orate, Strangline Rd of 11977, +1 913-780-9465. Try the buffalo's wings.
- Mikageishi Food Plant, 15085 W. 119th St, +1 913 829-6060.
There are many hotels in Olas including major hotels. Hampton Inn, Residence Inn, South Strand Line Road Fairfield Inn, etc., are adjacent to each other. The fee varies from $90 per night to $169 per night. Wifi is free at all these hotels. We have a good breakfast at 6:30 in the morning. The pool is warm, and there are a few trees that fit well. There are many chain stores within half a mile of these hotels.
- La Quinta Inn West 151st Street.
- A budget hotel with a $50 room per night at Econo Lodge. This is about 3.5 miles south of the S Strand Line Road hotel.
|Kansas City (MO)Lenexa←||N S||→Ottawa → Wichita|
|Hutchinson (Hutchinson) - Emporia←||W E||→ Lenexa → Kansas City (MO)|
|MacPherson (McPherson) - Baldwin City←||W E||→ Lenexa → Kansas City (MO)|
|Kansas City KS Lenexa←||N S||→ Mound City → Fort Scott|